Montag, 11. Februar 2013

In the beginning was...



... Coffee. That´s just how my Blog has to start: with coffee.
This is my first blog entry to my first blog. and I am very excited about that.
In the last weeks I spend hours, thousands of HOOUURRSS, in blogs about creativity, sewing,crafting,vintage and retro style, fashion....and so much more and I am just sold on it. So many creative, imaginative, funny people who inspired me so much. So, when I was not busy scrolling thru all these fantastiv blogs I was knitting, croching or sewing my fingers wound myself and by doing that I learned a lot. BUT I WANT TO LEARN MORE!
Here I will document my progress in "crafting".

One style that really really hit me in the last time is the fashiosn style of the 40´s and 50´s. I don´t know why, maybe I found that style to be very ladylike and flattering to ANY shape of a woman´s body....hehe, okay, maybe I know why I like that style. But befor I present to you my first try of sewing a 50´s inspired dress I show you what I am working on right now. It´s a little silver bolero. I used this pattern http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/de/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=95&d_id=17&lang=de


and this wool: smc select Extra Soft Merino Opera in silver-grey. I looove this colour, it has something fancy to it but not too much.

Just right to show your ladyside everyday!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen